Revitalize Branding Terms & Conditions:
1. Acceptance of Terms
By purchasing, accessing, downloading, installing, or using Revitalize Branding’s (“Revitalize Branding,” “I”, “we,” “us,” “our”) Services or products, whether or not you become a registered user (“User”, “You”, “Yourself”, “Your”), You agree to be bound by these Terms, which You acknowledge that You have read and understood.
Revitalize Branding reserves the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at http://www.revitalizebranding.com/terms-and-conditions on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
2. Earnings and Income Disclaimer
Revitalize Branding cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, suggestions, information, tools, or strategies. You should know that all products and services by our company are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing on this page, any of our websites, or any of our content, programs, or curriculum is a promise or guarantee of results or future earnings, and we do not offer any legal, medical, tax, or other professional advice. Any financial numbers referenced here, or on any of our sites, are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered average earnings, exact earnings, or promises for actual or future performance. Use caution and always consult your accountant, lawyer or professional advisor before acting on this or any information related to a lifestyle change or your business or finances. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your registration here you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for your decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
3. Purchase and Refund Policy
Due to your purchase being a coaching package in a business capacity, Revitalize Branding does not offer refunds or cancellations. All deposits are non-refundable. All contracts and purchases are binding. Every effort will be made to schedule all calls for a convenient time for both parties. Any rescheduled calls must be completed within 4 months (120 days) of the initial payment or they will be forfeited and no refund will be issued.
3.1. Limitation on Liability
THE REVITALIZE BRANDING STREAM AND ALL CONTENT AND SOFTWARE ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE REVITALIZE BRANDING LIVE STREAM, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. REVITALIZE BRANDING DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE REVITALIZE BRANDING LIVE STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
Revitalize Branding is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or redemption to be received by Revitalize Branding on account of technical problems or traffic congestion online or on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to customer’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from downloading or streaming any materials consistent with this agreement or subsequent use of any Revitalize Branding owned web properties. If, for any reason, the stream is not capable of running online as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Revitalize Branding which threatens or corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a live stream offer, Revitalize Branding reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the offer and/or any subscription. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, REVITALIZE BRANDING WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR ATTEMPTED REDEMPTION AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
3.2. Social Media Groups and Communities
Female business owners of all levels are welcome here.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Female business owners of all levels are welcome.
- We have members of all skill and experience levels.
- Always keep it respectful. Any negative or attacking posts or comments will be deleted immediately and will put you on probation to be removed from the group.
- Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your content.
- No selling your products or services to the group unless it is done so in a way that is sanctioned by a group admin (i.e. daily promo threads or specific promo days).
- No ‘shopping for customers’ in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- Content and resources posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality.
- Content gathered in our online community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Access to any of our groups does not mean that Revitalize Branding endorses any group members products or services. Please be cautious and do your due diligence when partnering with anyone in the group – don’t assume everyone is trustworthy.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies to an admin.
- Due to the large number of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag an admin in the comments, or reach out to an admin directly via private message so we can review a questionable post.
- Two warnings for rule-breaking behavior will result in being permanently removed from all Revitalize Branding groups.
Please adhere to the following group etiquette guidelines as well:
- Please always give twice as much support and advice than promotional content.
- Please introduce yourself to the group by creating a new post prior to writing any other posts. We would like to get to know you!
- Please be real, raw, and genuine with your interaction with the group. We are here for real life support and encouragement.
- Please refer your LadyBoss friends to the group! However, Please do this in a way that respects others privacy, such as sharing the group link in a private message. Please do not add friends to the group without their knowledge and approval.
4. Intellectual Property
You agree that the Revitalize Branding, including but not limited to Revitalize Branding Products and services, programs, graphics, user interface, audio clips, video clips, editorial content, templates, workbooks and the scripts and software used to implement Revitalize Branding Services, contains proprietary information and material that is owned by Revitalize Branding and/or its licensors, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. You agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use of the Revitalize Branding Services in compliance with this Agreement. No portion of the Revitalize Branding Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without expressed written permission from Revitalize Branding. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Revitalize Branding Services in any manner, and you shall not exploit the Revitalize Branding brand in any unauthorized way whatsoever, including, but not limited to, by trespass or burdening network capacity.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Revitalize Branding and its licensors reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any Revitalize Branding products, content, or other materials comprising a part of the Revitalize Branding brand at any time without notice. In no event will Revitalize Branding be liable for making these changes. Revitalize Branding may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of Revitalize Branding services, in any case and without notice or liability.
All copyrights in and to Revitalize Branding (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) and related software are owned by Revitalize Branding and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law and equity. THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR ANY PART OF REVITALIZE BRANDING, EXCEPT FOR USE OF REVITALIZE BRANDING AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
Revitalize Branding, the Revitalize Branding logo, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Revitalize Branding are trademarks or registered trademarks of Revitalize Branding in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Revitalize Branding Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.