Meet Carrie Kinnison,
High Risk maternity coach and baby planner with
Blessed Beginnings Coaching.
A little about Carrie...
"At 34 weeks pregnant with baby Nora, I was diagnosed with a pregnancy complication that would change everything.
I wasn't expecting that motherhood would redefine almost every other goal and relationship in my life and I was so not prepared to cope! Becoming a mom completely changed how I felt about myself, my family, and my purpose. Some of these changes were welcome, and easy to accept like waking up in the middle of the night to spend time with my tiny girl (yes — I actually LOVED those early nighttime feedings!).
But some of the changes made me feel like a failure. I had a sudden desire to leave a career that I had invested years (and lots of money!) in to stay home with Nora.
I felt called to launch a business, and I absolutely did not know where to start."
Carrie Approached me...
Carrie approached me so very excited (and yes, a little hesitant) to begin her journey into entrepreneurship! She didn't even know where to begin, but she knew a solid foundation, intentional strategy, and beautiful brand design was a great place to start. When we began our time together, Carrie initially thought she wanted to support new and expecting mamas through events and retreat planning... little did she know that these 3 months together would taker her on a journey that would change her life forever!
Keep scrolling to find out more...
Completed for this project:
- 3-months of impact focus and business strategy - we worked on launching Carrie's new business, creating a lead magnet, conquering fears and imposter syndrome, getting visible, and pushing past limiting beliefs.
- Full brand design and development:
- Pinterest collaboration
- Color palette and font selection
- Mood board design from Pinterest inspiration board
- Main logo design, alternate logo design, sub mark design
- Supporting brand elements created (patterns, textures, etc.)
- Brand board designed
- Fully responsive mobile and desktop website developed
- Landing page created, connected to ConvertKit, and tweaked for success
- Social media templates created in Canva for future use by Carrie