Hi, I'm Sandra Houseman
I'm an online business strategist for service-based, female entrepreneurs who are tired of sacrificing the most precious moments in their life for a business that is running them ragged.
Your business is meant to bring you freedom, right?
Girl, I know you're in a business building season and it's TOUGH. It can take a lot from you... but it doesn't have take everything from you! It is possible for you to grow your business, spend tons of time with your family, tackle those things in life you want to tackle, and end each day feeling accomplished, peaceful, and free.
By setting intentional action steps, structuring your time, and claiming the freedom that is already right in front of you. And creating a business full of intention.
Together we will...
- Start and/or grow your online, service-based business.
- Plan your days so you will be doing the RIGHT tasks to grow your business the right way.
- Structure your time so you are making the most of it.
- Create a beautiful business that will allow you to be taken seriously... (you'll look LEGIT).
- And we'll make sure you still have a life that revolves around the most precious things... faith, family, and friends. (Your business shouldn't take over every part of your life!!)
Sounds great, huh?
If you're ready to claim your best life RIGHT NOW...
I have always had this crazy drive to spend this one life intentionally, to change lives, and to make a huge impact in the world.
After the birth of our son, I decided that I needed to make a change from corporate in order to spend more time with my family. And in 2016, I completely stepped away from my thriving corporate job to take that scary leap into full-time entrepreneurship.
I’m not going to lie, the transition into starting my own business was scary... but it was so worth it. Now, I get to work 20 hours per week, create my own schedule, and I get to work with amazing clients who are making huge impact and working to advance the Kingdom in their own unique ways.
You have a seemingly impossible dream in your heart.
You know you were made for more than mundane. Actually, you know you were made for SO MUCH MORE. More than this hamster-wheel life of living each day like the last. Slowly the days go by, the weeks go by, the months go by... and they all seem to fade together.
- Can you remember the last time you laughed so hard you almost peed your pants?
- Can you remember the last time you were COMPLETELY ALONE doing something that made you come alive?
- Can you remember the last time you stepped away from your business with a feeling of total peace and freedom, knowing that it would thrive until you came back to it hours, days, or even weeks later?
You can't keep going on like this. You can't keep spinning your wheels constantly on the edge of another burnout. You can't keep working crazy hours, hoping that your "big break" is just around the corner, only to find each month ending just like the last... tired, defeated, and one month closer to complete burnout.